Happy Humpday Purgators!
We hope everyone had a fabulous New Years! We said so long and good riddance to 2015 and are anticipating all the great things 2016 has in store for us #PowerOfPositiveThinking. With that, we decided to share our New Years “resolutions” — there’s something to be said about putting those goals out there for everyone to see. We also have a couple exciting announcements to share!
We have come up with some “resolutions” that we want to work on for the New Year. So without further ado,
- Stop overthinking things: Just do it!
- Cut the guys some slack: I was a bit to hard on them in 2015
- Start making a move (career-wise): I’ve learned a lot of lessons this past year and had a lot of growth; 2016 is going to be the year where I take what I’ve learned and act on it.
- Volunteer more: Allowing me to get out in my city and potentially meet new people…oh yeah, and do good for the community.
- Put less pressure on myself: Dating can be an overwhelming thing sometimes and the fun can get lost easily. By taking the pressure off it allows me to have better dates and make better connections.
- Go on a dating detox: It’s important to take a step back and rediscover yourself without the busyness of dating.
- Take up a new hobby: Find something that gets me out of the house.
Now for the exciting announcements! We’ve had so much fun over the last few months writing this blog and it’s been great to see the positive feedback from our readers and the dating community itself. It’s opened us up creatively and grown our friendship even stronger — now it’s time to take things to the next level #BlondeAndBrunetteWorldDomination2016.
Starting in February we will be adding a third post to our weekly lineup. Now, we don’t want you to get sick of us and our stories (and we only have so much content to share) so we’re enlisting the help of our friends, family and the wonderful dating community to share with us their best dating stories. Keep an eye out for the first segment staring Nice Guy Dating’s, Kevin Alexander.
But wait, there’s more! Not only will we be adding our guest posts to the roster, we are also going to start our very own podcast titled, “Purgatory After Dark.” This podcast will be geared more towards our 18+ audience and will feature content we don’t necessarily care for our mom’s to listen in on. It’s sure to be hilarious, stay tuned to our Twitter for details on the series premiere.
-The Blonde & The Brunette