Happy Humpday Purgators!
Most people have a “type” — those certain things that attract you to that special someone. We thought it would be fun to try explain each other’s type in attempt to give you, our readers, a deeper glimpse of who we are and also to see how well we know each other.
So, let the games begin;
The Brunette’s Type As Told By The Blonde
- The Brunette would be found somewhere on the short spectrum and she likes guys that are taller than her but not too tall. I personally would consider the guys she goes for to be short (but that is because I’m a giant) but in normal person talk – she goes for guys of average height.
- A little pudge doesn’t bother The Brunette. She likes them a little chubbier.
- Light features are a thing — she matches and dates a lot of guys with light features. That being said one of her most recent serious relationships was with a guy who had darker features but that was a one off in the scheme of things
- The Brunette has a thing for a man in a uniform, more specifically a man in a police officer uniform. I don’t know what it is but I think it’s safe to say about 75% of the guys she goes for are in the corrections field.
- In regards to personality The Brunette likes a guy that can keep up with her fiery personality. Someone who understands her sense of humour and has a good one themselves is key.
The Blonde’s Type As Told By The Brunette:
- The Blonde needs someone who is tall, she is a at least 5’9″ so she needs someone that makes her feel “small.” (Every girl wants to feel small)
- She likes guys who are rugged (example, bearded, chops wood on his spare time #canadian, wears flannel). She tries to go for the pretty boys, but just ends up back at the beard.
- We joke that The Blonde loves someone who is TDU (Talk, dark and unavailable), which leads me to the personality type….
- The Blonde wants someone that makes her feel appreciated, whether that be a phone conversation or taking her to the movies. She likes the security that someone can bring to a relationship but has a hard time articulating that sometimes. As far as the “unavailable” comment goes…The Blonde has this problem with liking men that are unavailable, I don’t want to get all philosophical or anything, but it has to do with some other things that stops her from seeking men that want her…sigh…
So there you have it folks, these are our types as told by one another and unsurprisingly, they’re fairly accurate.
Now if you want to date us, let this be your point of reference.
-The Blonde & The Brunette