Happy Humpday Purgators!
We hope everyone is enjoying the first week of April — spring is in the air!
Recently The Brunette was at her whits end with annoying dating questions, you know what we’re talking about, the one’s that literally make your skin crawl.
We know this applies to both sexes since we all do it but just because we all do it, doesn’t make it right. As humans we have lost the art of conversation and often times resort to asking questions we feel are safe and easy (aka ew!).
Here is our list of least favourite questions we’ve been asked on dating websites,
1. What are you looking for on (insert dating website here): I’m looking for someone to help bury a body, why else would I be here?
2. What brings you to this world of online dating? I’ve had so much success meeting people in person that I decided to try my luck at online dating.
3. What do you look for in a guy? Super short (almost hobbit like). Major asshole to everyone they come in contact with. No aspirations. Hates his mother.
4. When was your last serious relationship? I just got out of a serious relationship yesterday. Can anyone say rebound?
5. How many dates have you gone on through this app/website? You’d be my first.
6. Tell me something interesting about you? I own 50 cats and collect life-like porcelain dolls.
7. What do you do for work? Work? I was hoping to meet a rich guy who would take care of me.
8. What are your hobbies? Drinking. Sleeping. Binge watching Netflix. Eating my weight in penny candies.
9. You look so familiar, how do I know you? We actually had sex five years ago. I always knew you’d come back to me.
10. How many guys have you slept with? Does just the tip count?
That’s it for our list but we asked this question on Twitter and decided to post some of our favourite responses below.
So lesson learned to all you online daters out there, think before you ask!
The Blonde & The Brunette