Happy Humpday Purgators!
There are two things in this world that we really love. 1. Summer 2. Making lists! Do you want to marry us yet?
In honour of a few of our favourite things we decided to compile a summer bucket list, mostly for our own enjoyment but also in case you wanted to know what two Canadian girls in their mid-twenties get up to in the summer.
For the rest of the summer we are going to share our bucket list for the upcoming month. With May right around the corner we are kicking things off and easing ourselves into this one since summer is just about to begin.
Here are the top five items we are looking to cross off our bucket list for May!
- Girls trip: We are excited to have started making plans for our first girls trip of the season. We will be heading a couple hours outside of our city to get some much needed r&r with two other girlfriends.
- Attend a local Event: This could be anything from a launch party to a special event going on around town. If it’s happening, we want to be there.
- Check out a new pub/bar/lounge: With summer just around the corner new bars are popping up just like fresh flowers. We are excited to check some of these out, especially for the eye candy.
- Read a book: Sometimes it’s difficult to set time aside and just read so we are dedicating this month to doing just that. Whether this means powering down our phones for an hour a day or shutting off the tv, we want to finish those books that have been sitting on our bedside table all winter.
- Have a wild night out: We love letting loose every once in a while but finding time to get together and go wild can be challenging at times. This month we want to dedicate at least one night to going out and getting a little crazy!
Do you have a summer bucket list? We’d love to hear what’s on your list, maybe we can steal some of your ideas for June.
-The Blonde & The Brunette