Happy Humpday Purgators!
Wow! We can’t believe May has come and gone and it’s already June, oh how time flies.
Here is a quick recap of our May bucket list and how we did.
- Girls Trip: We went on a lovely girls trip with two of our other friends and had a full weekend of relaxing, spa treatments, food and hiking.
- Attend A Local Event: We attended a preview event for the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation – it was a good time.
- Check Out A New Pub/Bar/Lounge: We visited a new bar on Cinco De Mayo – it was okay.
- Read A Book: The Blonde unfortunately did not complete this, although she has high hopes for the pool season. The Brunette finished her book titled “Sarah’s Keys” about World War 2 in France.
- Have A Wild Night Out: We got a little cray cray for our friends birthday celebration.
Now that you’re all filled in on what happened last month, here is our bucket list for June:
- Hang Out In A Beer Garden: Who doesn’t love a good beer garden in the summer -even though we drink vodka.
- Get Someone’s Phone Number In Person: It’s been a while since either of us have gotten a guys number the good ol’ fashion way, might as well dust off the skills and give it a try.
- Complete A 5k Run: The Blonde is helping The Brunette train to complete a 5k fun run.
- Pool Day: Spend at least one day lounging by the pool.
- Have A BBQ: Summer is the time for smokies and hamburgers – we want to enjoy them in all their glory.
How’s your summer bucket list coming along? If you have any suggestions for our July list let us know in the comments section below or tweet us @FirstDatePurg.
-The Blonde & The Brunette