Happy Humpday Purgators!
Wow, we can’t believe it’s almost July. Our favourite day of the year, Canada Day, is just around the corner and we’re so excited (watch our Twitter for updates). Since July 1st is both a holiday and a Friday there will not be a Friday Feature but stay tuned the following week when we’ll be back to our regular scheduled programming.
Before we start on our July bucket list here is a little recap of June.
- Hang Out In A Beer Garden: Check! We managed to get to one two weekends ago and it was a great time (the hangover not so much).
- Get Someone’s Phone Number In Person: We had full intention of doing so at the beer garden when The Blonde pulled out some business cards to pass out and slip in guys backpacks (lol) but the mission was never complete.
- Complete A 5k Run: The Blonde: yes. The Brunette: not yet.
- Pool Day: See above
- Have A BBQ: One of our friends got a brand new BBQ and invited us over for its inaugural use.
Now take a look at July’s:
- Celebrate Canada Day: What kind of Canadian’s would we be if we didn’t celebrate our countries birthday?!
- Weekend At The Cabin: We’re lucky to be surrounded by cottage country and it would be a shame to not get out at least once.
- Get Someone’s Phone Number In Person: “If at first you don’t succeed, pick yourself up and try again” – Aaliyah.
- Attend A Sporting Event: We might not be the biggest sport fans but there’s something to be said about enjoying food, drinks and people watching at a sporting event.
- Rooftop Party: The Blonde has a perfect rooftop that is just waiting to be partied on.
Check out our Twitter for all our updates.
-The Blonde & The Brunette